Let’s start here, seems like a good starting point.
When embarking on a big night out, there is plenty you should be aware of and plan for ahead of time.
Most of us love a wild night out from time to time, but not that dreaded hangover the morning after.
Have no fear… We’ve got you covered as we’ve listed many tips to help you to have a positive experience and to possibly avoid that horrible hangover also.
Bonus Tip – Take time to know the details about the evening, you will not regret it.
You may regret something, but this won’t be it ?
We will also discuss what to do WHILE you you are partying and how to get things back to normal and shake any hangover you may have created.
Before Heading Out:
- Take Vitamins
- Rest Up
- Plan Ahead
- Arrange transportation to and from. Be sure to consider all stops in between also!
- Mental Prep – Knowing when and where you will be going helps you plan ahead and helps to relieve any pre-event anxiety.
- Drink Water Between Drinks, 8 oz. or more
- Use a Buddy system
- Only Carry What You Will Be Using
- Keep a Positive Mindset
- Pace Yourself
- Trust Your Gut, Avoid Trouble
- Know What You’re Drinking, Always Know Where It’s At & Never Accept a Drink From Someone You Don’t Know
- Know Your Tolerance & Keep Track of How Much You’ve Drank
- Best Practice: 1 Drink Per Hour
- The More Sugar, the Worse the Hangover!
- Be Aware: The Beer Goggles Effect is Real
- Don’t Mix Alcohol & Drugs or Medication
- Eat Greasy, Fatty Snacks While Drinking
- Use Ride Share App or have a Designated Driver
Things Go Too Far?
- Stop drinking if you start to feel drunk.
- Lie on your side if you’re feeling sick.
- Get help when you feel you may need it. Remember – things change as time passes and as the effects of the alcohol continue to grow.